1) Top Boat Overall, first, third, fourth, fifth, and sixth
place tuna Capt. Gregg Faull, of the Daytona Striking Fish
2) Capt. Walter Robinson on the "B&B" caught
two large dolphin, one 67 pounds and one 72 pounds in the
Bahamas. He also was in the top five in the Bacardi Billfish
Tournament through first three legs using our large barrel
3) Dan Neuman of Titusville caught a 60.5 pound dolphin
out of Port Canaveral.
4) Capt. Mike Kane and Capt. Bob Myer of the "Whitewater"
in Port Canaveral uses our lures and rigs exclusively.
He has caught Yellowfin Tuna in the 100 pound range and
several Blue Marlin on the East Side of the Gulf Stream.
1) Capt. Ed Dwyer of the "Ticket" out of Port Canaveral
caught several Yellowfin tuna in the 100 pound class. Capt.
Ed has also caught several Marlin, Dolphin, and Wahoo in
the Bahamas and off Port Canaveral.
2) Al Bernetti of Florida Sportsman Magazine and their live
radio network (central/east regions of Florida), WQTM 540
AM will be using our products.
3) Capt. Mike Kane and Capt. Bob Myer on "Whitewater"
has tagged and released several Blue Marlin between 150 and
350 pounds on the East side of the Gulf Stream out of Port
4) Capt. Keith Lawhun, "Barely Rigged" won the
Daytona Striking Fish Tournament, Top Boat Overall, second,
third fourth, fifth, and sixth place tuna, Memorial Weekend
5) Capt. Earnie Stallings of the "Weekend Hooker"
has had success with all types of striking fish in the Bahamas
6) Capt. Walter Robinson on the "B&B" continues
to raise multiple Marlin in the Bahamas as well as large
Dolphin and Yellowfin Tuna.
7) Capt. Chris Bussart of the "Nansea Bee" began
using my lures this fall. He has had success with all types
of striking fish in the Bahamas and off Florida's coast.
8) Capt. Rom Whitaker and Elson Myers, "Release",
Hatteras NC, Dolphin over fifty pounds.
1) Capt. Rene' Talamos and Mark Simpson of "Rene's Obsession"
placed First, Third and Sixth in the Tuna Division of The
Daytona Striking Fish Tournament.
2) Capt. Greg Faull and Dave Winters of "Flyin Fish"
placed Second and Fourth in the Tuna Division of the Daytona
Striking Fish Tournament.
3) CFOA Tuna Tournament, 1st and second place, Capt. Keith
Lawhun, "Barely Rigged". 4) Ed Dwyers Other Side
Invitational, 1st, second, and fourth place Yellowfin Tuna,
Capt. Ed Dwyer, "Ticket", 1st place Dolphin, Capt.
Jim Coffee, "The Osprey", 1st place Wahoo, Steve
Vogt, "Post Script".
5) Capt. Chris Bussart, "Nansea Bee", multiple
dolphin over fifty pounds, several Blue Marlin releases.
6) Capt. Earnie Stallings, "True Player", Multiple
Blue Marlin releases, Placed in the BBC.
1) Cayman Islands International Fishing Tournament - Top
Boat Blue Marlin releases (6), "Mamas Money", Capt.
Larry Tharp, Tied first place angler Blue Marlin releases(4)
- Todd Tharp.
2) Texaco Bluewater Challenge - Top Boat Blue Marlin releases
(6), "Mamas Money", Capt. Larry Tharp, Top Angler
Blue Marlin releases (4)- Todd Tharp.
3) Bahamas Billfish Championship- 1st leg, First place Blue
Marlin (612 lbs.), "Weekend Hooker", Capt Earnie
4) Daytona Beach Striking Fish Tournament - First and Fifth
place tuna, "Bareley Rigged", Capt. Keith Lawhun.
5) Daytona Beach Striking Fish Tournament -Second, Third,
Fourth, and Sixth place tuna, "Ticket", Capt. Ed
Dwyer. Fourth place Dolphin, "Ticket", Capt Ed
6) Florida Keys- Dan of Capt. Jacks in Port Canaveral- Multiple
Dolphin over 35 pounds.
1) CJ's Beau Franklin Dolphin Tournament- 1st place, 61.9
lbs., "Last Call", John Kennedy.
2) Cocoanuts Wahoo/Dolphin Shootout-
1st place Wahoo, 54.8 lbs., Capt. Jacks Fishing Team, John
1st place juniors, 21.2 lb Dolphin, Bite Me Fishing Team,
3) Daytona Striking Fish Tournament-
1st & 4th place Dolphin- 51 lbs., 43 lbs., "Legal
Eagle", Trip Winters
1st junior angler, 51lb, Dolphin, "Legal Eagle",
2nd place Marlin, "Cuda Bear", Hatch
4th place Marlin, Stuart Marine Fishing Team
1st, 2nd, 3rd, & 5th place Tuna, "Ticket"
4) Cayman Airways Pilots Assoc. Tournament- Yellowfin Tuna-
2 @ 62lbs, 64lbs, & 52lbs., "Mamas Money"
5) Cayman Islands International Fishing Tournament / Texaco
Bluewater Challenge- 2 Blue Marlin releases, "Mamas
6) Man-O-War Cay, Bahamas- 70lb Dolphin, "Over the Edge",
Susan Rendon, (first dolphin ever)
7) 175lb Mako Shark, "Ticket", Port Canaveral,
8) BBC (Bahamas Billfish Championship), Boat Harbour - Final
Leg, 3rd place - Blue Marlin releases, "Shamless",
Capt. Ernie Stallings
9) 105 lb. Yellowfin Tuna, Capt. H B Ramsey, Beeline Charters
10) Ed Dwyer's Otherside Invitational 2001 - 1st Place Dolphin,
"Last Call", Bubba Rowland - 3rd Place Tuna, "Barely
Rigged", Jason Freidman - Blue Marlin Release, "Ticket",
Russel Sinclair, (first blue marlin)
1) Cayman Islands International Fishing Tournament
2002 - Heaviest Fish for an Overseas Angler - Todd Tharp- "Mamas
Money" 2nd Heaviest Wahoo - Todd Tharp - "Mamas
2) Cayman Airways Pilots Association Tournament 2002 - Heaviest
Wahoo - Todd Tharp - "Mamas Money"
3) Cal Dixon Celebrity Classic 2002- 1 st Place Dolphin -
"Strike Force" 2 nd Place Dolphin - "Strike
4) Daytona Striking Fish Tournament - 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th,
and 5th place Tuna - "Ticket". 2nd Place Overall
5) IGFA / Rolex World Billfish Championship - 1 st Place
Overall - NSBBI Team (New Smyrna Beach Billfish Invitational
6) HMY Billfish Blast - 5th place - "Recovery Room"
- Kyle Weaver
7) Running Mon Yellowfin & Dolphin Tournament, Freeport
Bahamas, June 6th - 8th, - 3 rd place- Dolphin Division -
Capt. Bill Foose - "Sandy Lynn"
8) BBC (Bahamas Billfish Championship)- Final Leg - Boat
Harbor - 1st place - 471 lbs. Blue Marlin - Kyle Weaver - "Recovery
9) South Carolina Governors Cup 2002 - "Double G"
- Blue Marlin Release, 1st Place Wahoo
10) Pirates Cove Tournament, Oregon Inlet - 2nd Place Tuna
- Reggie Sigmon
1) Fish Stock New Smyrna/Daytona Beach Striker Tournament
2004, 1st place billfish, "Kingpin", Greg Samuals
Northeast Florida Marlin Association, 33rd Annual Invitational
Bluewater Tournament, May 23 - May 29, 2005, Second Place
overall - Ticket, 1st, 2nd, and 3rd Place Tuna - Ticket
1) 34th SISA Spring Fling: 1st
Place Wahoo 43.6 pounds, Bobby & Cherri Hoffman/Yell-A-Tale
2) 38th Florida Sport Fishing Assoc Offshore Slam 06/04/2006: 2nd place Wahoo 53.7 pounds, Bobby & Cherri Hoffman/Yell-A-Tale
3) 13th Blue Water Open 08/05/06: 5th Place Wahoo 45.7 pounds,
Bobby & Cherri Hoffman/Yell-A-Tale
4) Chunk a Change Tournament - 3rd Place overall, Yell-A-Tale